GE Aviation Bromont
GE Aviation propels the world
Did you know that every two seconds, a plane powered by a GE engine takes off somewhere and brings people home safely? Right now, there are 330 000 people in the sky that depend on the reliability of our engines.
GE Aviation provides the whole world with engines for commercial and military aircrafts. The Bromont plant has experienced an impressive growth since it opened in 1982; it now counts nearly 900 employees, including those from the Automation and Robotics Global R&D Centre, which was inaugurated in July 2013. The plant manufactures aircraft engine components, including CFM56 engines designed for the Boeing 737 and Airbus 320 aircraft, as well as GEnx engines designed for the Boeing 787 and Boeing 747-8.
GE Aviation Bromont offers a dynamic and stimulating work environment, in addition to fostering the involvement of its employees in a culture of participative management.
The benefits of working at GE Aviation:
• The opportunity to work for an international company, a world leader in its field of expertise;
• An opportunity to collaborate with a highly qualified and motivated team;
• The chance to work in a high-tech advanced manufacturing environment;
• The opportunity to participate in innovative, varied and stimulating projects;
• A competitive salary and benefits package to care for you and your loved ones;
• A company located close to the highway, facilitating your travel;
• An environment offering an exceptional quality of life.
Working and living in Bromont
Settling in Bromont is to choose an exceptional way of life.
• Bromont, Quebec, Canada : 8 000 inhabitants;
In the Eastern Townships, a region that is currently experiencing significant industrial
and residential development;
• At equal distance (approximately 70 km) between Montreal and Sherbrooke;
• Approximately 50 km from the U.S. border;
• Population growth of 3.9% (2014 survey).
AT THE HEART OF NATURE
• Ski Bromont – the largest illuminated ski area in North America;
• Bromont Equestrian Park (site of the 1976 Olympic Games and the 2018 World Equestrian Game);
• International velodrome, home of high level cycling events;
• Four golf courses;
• Surrounded by mountains, lakes and rivers;
• Multifunctional trails network (pedestrian, cycling and equestrian).
AN ENVIABLE RESIDENTIAL OFFER
The city has many areas of new residential neighborhoods in several areas. The emergence of these housing projects allows a range of properties to suit all tastes.
In September 2012, the City adopted a sustainable development plan following public consultations; a vision for the next 20 years. In 2013, the following year, the City is committed to take action and to invite its citizens as well as the companies established on its territory, to become partners and to commit themselves, in turn.
900 EMPLOYEES AT THE BROMONT PLANT
7,000 EMPLOYEES ACROSS CANADA